Currently, the treatment of prostatitis is a big problem for doctors around the world, because the disease is complex and dangerous.
Prostatitis can only affect stronger sex, although some are unaware until a certain doctor treats prostatitis.
Regardless of age, if a man is worried about discomfort or if there are similar symptoms, you should immediately contact a specialist.When contacting a medical institution in a timely manner, the treatment of prostatitis in men will not cause difficulties.
Types of prostatitis and its symptoms
Based on the field of disease affection, prostatitis can be divided into 2 main types:
- Infection of the prostate in men, which guarantees the course of the disease especially in the pelvic area.
- Congestive prostatitis, which directly affects the prostate gland.
This form of the disease can be of 3 types:
- chronic bacteria (treated with physiotherapy and symptomatic therapy);
- chronic abacterial (prostatitis is treated depending on the causes);
- exacerbation of the chronic form (treated with antibiotics).
The following factors can be considered as signs of the development of prostate disease in men:
- violation of the urinary process;
- sexual dysfunction;
- sharp pain in lower abdomen, in scrotum;
- discomfort in the perineum;
- changes in the amount of ejaculation.
Almost all types of disease occur mainly without clinical symptoms, but in cases with chronic prostatitis, long -term duration of the disease is observed. Treatment of prostatitis can only be prescribed by a professional urologist based on the results of tests passed.
All the nuances associated with acute clinical symptoms can be based on various factors, such as:
- how long the neglected disease lasts;
- stage of inflammatory process;
- is there pathology in this area;
- regularity of sexual activity.
Such a question is important because the signs of disease progression are almost identical to the onset of other diseases in this area.
Causes and risk factors
There are several main reasons for the development of such diseases:
- erratic lifestyles, especially for managers and civil servants, some officials;
- dysfunction of the circulatory system;
- low immunity;
- constant stress and systematic psychological stress;
- severe and severe hypothermia, especially for those who enjoy skiing and similar sports;
- prolonged lack of sexual activity;
- various sexually transmitted infections (mycoplasmosis, herpes, chlamydia, fungus, Trichomonas, Escherichia coli);
- violation of the hormonal background of the body;
- vitamin and mineral deficiency.
Symptoms of prostatitis
Often, the disease persists with significant symptoms, so it is not difficult to realize it in a timely manner. The symptoms of the disease are as follows:
- potential violations;
- pain in the perineum;
- discomfort in the anal area;
- frequent urination accompanied by pain;
- temperature rise;
- increased levels of sweating.
If you do not delay the treatment of the prostate in men, because in addition to various painful sensations, prostatitis also reduces the level of blood circulation in the genitals, which interferes with the ability of sperm to mature.
If a man shows one of the above symptoms, this may be due to individual characteristics or the development of other diseases. Often, when prostate inflammation occurs in men, the symptoms manifest themselves and exacerbate each other.
In the case of chronic diseases of the prostate gland, the symptoms are the same, but in a less expressive form. But the danger of a contagious disease becoming chronic is that in times of crisis, the condition will deteriorate sharply. In addition to the main symptoms, the following can be added:
- persistent bladder feeling;
- discharge from the urethra during defecation;
- severe irritation;
- lack of orgasm.
Lack of timely treatment leads to the development of such complications:
- recurrent cystitis;
- prostate suppuration (can only be repaired with surgery);
- bladder obstruction;
- development of infertility;
- narrowing of the urogenital tract;
- impaired renal function;
- sepsis and life -threatening and health -threatening complications;
- the development of renal failure.
Prostatitis, which has not been treated, can cause the following complications:
- development of vesiculitis or inflammation of one or two seminal vesicles at once;
- inflammation of whooping cough;
- stone formation in the prostate gland.
One of the most unpleasant complications is prostate sclerosis, which is a disease that has developed for a long time and is complicated, but identifiable symptoms appear later. Therefore, it cannot be determined without a special medical examination.
A number of further forms of the disease can cause a lack of sexual drive. That is, to the deterioration of the work of receptors responsible for sex life and sexual arousal, a decrease in hormone levels.
Modern diagnostics and treatment
This problem cannot be solved on its own, therefore, if there are obvious symptoms, it is advisable to contact a urologist as soon as possible.
Medications for treatment are different and selected according to the individual physiological characteristics of the patient.
Treatment of prostatitis cannot be done alone, at home.
Modern methods of treatment and diagnostics almost accurately determine the disease and its stage of development.
Often, the first thing a urologist prescribes for the treatment of prostatitis is the analysis of urine through various samples, bacteriological examination of urine and secretions of the prostate gland, which will give an accurate picture of the localization of the urinary tract infection.
In addition, it is very important to undergo a digital examination of the examination of the prostate gland, which can not be called very pleasant for a man, but to determine the disease, it is quite informative. In some unexplained cases, the urologist may instruct the patient to examine prostate gland enzymes, ultrasound examination and pelvic organs, as well as nuclear or magnetic tomography, cystoscopy and urography. All of the above tests will determine the correct treatment of prostatitis.
At the time of diagnosis by a specialist, he must completely exclude the possibility of the occurrence of benign prostate hyperplasia or prostate cancer in the human body.
To get rid of pain temporarily, you need to know how and how to treat the disease. Preparations of analgesic groups, as well as warm water baths, will be very effective for the treatment of prostatitis.
Many are wondering today how to treat prostatitis in men. If a urologist diagnoses a man with bacterial prostatitis, antibiotics will be prescribed without fail, selected in individuals, certain cases by means of bacteriological inoculation of secretions on nutrient media and determining the sensitivity of pathogens to chemotherapy drugs.
For the treatment of non-bacterial prostatitis, only anti-inflammatory drugs are prescribed.
The process of direct treatment and duration, its effectiveness directly depends on the treatment of prostatitis, which is chosen precisely by the doctor and on timely treatment in medical institutions.
Prescribed treatment must be carried out responsibly and fully, otherwise no effect is expected. The treatment process should be complicated, often the following steps and medications are prescribed:
- Prostate gland massage procedure.
- Physiotherapy procedures.
- Improvement and correction of the immune system.
- Various antibacterial drugs.
Initially, however, the obvious inflammatory process is removed by antibiotics. The most common are fluoroquinolones and many others, which belong to the group of agents that penetrate into prostate tissue.
In addition, in some rare cases, penicillin or macrolide medications may be prescribed to treat prostatitis.
To reduce pain, patients are given non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
In the diagnostic and analytical process carried out, infectious diseases of the genital tract can be detected. To cure it, targeted therapeutic measures are needed.
If only antibacterial treatment of prostatitis is performed, ignoring the complex of other measures, the pathogen will not disappear, the symptoms will disappear, and the disease can continue in latent form.
No matter how meaningless it may seem, but the main influence on the treatment of prostatitis has a prostate massage procedure, although so intolerable for a man.
Massage significantly increases the level of blood circulation, which allows you to get rid of the spray and speed up the healing process. Massage also allows the active ingredient of the drug to enter the prostate tissue better.
Almost all prescribed therapeutic procedures are aimed at improving blood circulation in the prostate area:
- Take a warm herbal bath.
And, of course, immunocorrective therapy is prescribed in the form of special tonic drugs and vitamin complexes. Almost always, experts recommend changes in diet and lifestyle: it is the rejection of bad habits and strict adherence to a diet that will greatly help improve the patient's condition and, most importantly, overcome diseases such as prostatitis.
If you want, you can look at alternative methods of medicine, which have a large number of recipes on how to overcome prostatitis. Prostatitis, which will be treated at home, may not be completely cured.
To relieve pain and relieve some symptoms, decoctions, suppositories and tinctures of medicinal herbs are used. But even in this case, it is recommended to consult a urologist in advance.
In fact, to protect himself, a man cannot take precautionary measures, he should only take a responsible and careful approach to his lifestyle and health.
According to expert advice and recommendations, not much is needed for this:
- A regular sex life, which ensures ejaculation, as a prevention of prostatitis.
- It is optimal to have a regular partner and by all means possible to avoid sexually transmitted, which only stimulates the development of such diseases.
- In the event of regular sex, be sure to use protective equipment.
- Continuous small physical activity is good for prevention, especially for those whose profession is related to an inactive lifestyle.
- Try to avoid hypothermia.
- Timely treatment of prostatitis and urogenital infections.
- Rejection of bad habits and wrong lifestyles.
- A healthy diet and a normal sleep pattern.
- Systematic visits to urologists.
Prevention will allow a man to protect himself from dangerous and unpleasant diseases such as prostatitis.
A little conclusion
Remember that, even during a relatively long period of prostatitis treatment, positive results can be achieved and you just have to strive to achieve your goals. Be healthy!