Many men do not carry out prostatitis therapy, explaining this by the lack of time to visit the clinic, the unsatisfactory state of state medical institutions, or simply the reluctance to use the services of doctors in the matter. In this article, you will learn how prostatitis treatment at home can quickly relieve you from this unpleasant disease.
Over the past decade, the incidence of inflammation of the prostate gland and the number of men suffering from this disease has increased tremendously. Medical research data is very disappointing: various forms of inflammation of the glands are diagnosed in almost half of forty-year-olds.
And if before, with the characteristic complaints of prostatitis, as a rule, people approaching the age of fifty turned to the doctor, but now the age threshold of the disease has dropped significantly, and more and more patients are almost thirty years old.
In addition, these are only figures that belong to official medical statistics, but in reality everything is worse. After all, very few people do not try with their last strength not to pay attention to their discomfort, but to see a doctor in time, often the presence of prostatitis is found already in the hospital, where a man ends up being serious. complications that have arisen. This can be explained by the fact that often the early stages of the disease are asymptomatic or associated with minor discomfort, which is acceptable.
But even if a man decides to go to a urologist, knowing his diagnosis and the necessary course of therapy, most likely, he will be carefully treated only until the acute symptoms are removed, and the situation is not normal. The traditional advice of doctors that, they say, this is far from everything, the treatment should be continued, even if the painful symptoms have weakened or even disappeared altogether, that if you do not complete the treatment, the disease will return, etc. - for most patients, nothing more than an empty shake of air. The main reason why the therapeutic course does not end is the full load at work and the lack of time even to hammer nails at home, and not go to the clinic.
Decisions about the possibility of self-treatment of prostatitis can only be made by a doctor, after examination, the necessary examinations, and the appointment of drug therapy. In addition, the specialist must constantly monitor the patient and monitor the course of treatment.
Imagine an ideal (good, or almost ideal) picture: at the first warning symptoms, a man goes to the doctor, undergoes all the tests and examinations, diligently follows all the recommendations, and is carefully treated. So far, everything is going well, he is gradually getting better and better, finally, he seems to be fully recovered.
But the doctor says that you still need to take medicine, take a course of physical methods, etc. All this takes time, which is already in short supply. But, according to experts, if therapy is not completed, sooner or later it will recur. What to do when there is no opportunity to visit the clinic regularly, but you need to be treated? With the exception of acute cases, it is possible to successfully treat prostatitis in men at home, which will be discussed.
How to get rid of prostatitis at home: an effective way
To begin with, we again focus on the fact that you can start self-treatment at home only after the attending doctor answers all the questions about your condition: what form of the disease you have and whether this or that treatment is possible with it, how the recovery process is going, and at what level, what exactly needs to be done to completely get rid of this disease.
And do not forget that the treatment of prostatitis at home is carried out, first of all, to make drug therapy as effective as possible, which is strictly forbidden to refuse too early.
Prevention of prostatitis in men at home involves the use of herbs, tinctures, juices and other folk remedies. As well as doing regular gymnastics with a set of exercises aimed at improving prostate health, traditional prostate massage with fingers >or with the help of special devices. Now let's take a closer look at this method.
Useful substances contained in plants, macro and microelements help relieve inflammation, improve blood circulation, increase immunity and resistance to pathogens.
- Pumpkin seedsis a rich natural source of zinc, important for prostate health. To supply the body with the required dose of elements, thirty dry seeds must be eaten before meals. You can make this medicine not only useful, but also tasty. To do this, peel one pound of seeds, twist in a meat grinder, add two hundred grams of honey and mix well. From this mass, make a small ball, put it in the refrigerator, and dissolve this candy twice a day thirty minutes before eating.
- aspen bark- the bark must be collected in the spring, when the leaves have not yet had time to bloom, and the juice is actively moving along the tree. Pour one hundred grams of dried and chopped bark with a glass of vodka and leave for two weeks in a dark place. In half a glass of water, add twenty drops of tincture and drink three times a day. This course should be followed for several months.
- Parsley- helps relieve inflammation and restore sexual activity. Thirty minutes before eating, you need to take a spoonful of juice. And regular tea (mind you, not very useful for prostatitis) can be replaced by boiling parsley seeds, which must be ground in a coffee grinder, poured with water and boiled for about fifteen minutes.
- Propolis treatment- rectal suppositories with propolis are very effective in the treatment of prostatitis: they help relieve pain, reduce inflammation, strengthen the immune system.
This procedure must be included in the complex of therapeutic measures. Usually it is carried out by a doctor in a clinic, but you can think of the technique of massaging the glands and do it at home, by yourself or with the help of a loved one.
If you decide to do prostate massage yourself, be sure to ask your doctor if you have any contraindications to this procedure and how exactly you should do it effectively and safely.
For the treatment of prostatitis at home, you can use a tool that massages the organ and allows you to achieve significant positive results. Due to vibration, increased local temperature and electrical effects, muscle toning occurs, blood circulation normalizes, pain and swelling decrease, inflammation decreases, and the recovery process is accelerated.
Devices for the treatment of prostatitis at home can:
- transrectal- more effective due to the targeted action on the gland through the rectum.
- non-invasive- based on the effect on the body of laser or infrared radiation in combination with a magnetic field through the skin in the scrotum. The device does not require entry into the rectum.